Friday, January 31, 2020

Table of Contents(2) - Photo Shoot


This is my second photo shoot with my second model. I took the same process, trying her in different poses and taking many photos. Between all the photos, I liked these four the best. Although, the photos came out very well I can not choose which one I would prefer. Once designing the layout for the table of content, I can choose which position would better suit it.
The only editing that will be done for these photos will be adjusting the lighting and clearing the sky from stray clouds.
Bringing this model into the magazine will hopefully bring diversity in the audience. Usually when a consumer sees someone that looks like themselves in a magazine or any type of media, they are motivated to buy that media. Despite using a model of color for marketing purposes, I want to use the model to have the audience understand that they are beautiful no matter what color skin they have, their body type, or their gender preference.


                              


No comments:

Post a Comment