Monday, February 3, 2020

Table of Contents - Editing Process/Final

Editing my table of content page, I wanted to keep it simple and straight to the point.

First, I started with choosing two images, one from each models.



These were the images that I chose. I felt that these were the best from their individual photo shoot. They are in different poses and can bring the diversity I want for my magazine. They are both full body shots, however, one captures the model much closer in the frame than the other.

Once I got my images I started with a light blue background, that way it would compliment the navy clue color from the front cover page.

The color of this blue is #a2b0cc













After choosing the background color, I decided on the placement of my photos. I placed them on the opposite corners of each other. Its a simple design. However, since the lighting of the photos were different, I placed a filter on the photos that would make them appear black and white. It was on the filter Greyscale with an intensity of 50.

To continue with my simple layout, I placed the page numbers and content on the upper left corner within the outline of a rectangle. The font of the wording was Montserrat Classic and its color is the same navy blue as the front cover page. On the bottom left corner I placed the page number of where the feature story would be located.  It had the same font as the other content as well as the whit outline of a rectangle.



To make it known that this page was in fact the table of contents page, in the center of the page, I placed a simple headline. It followed the same concept, with the navy blue colored font as and a white rectangle, however, the actual font differs from the one that contains the content.

To create a little bit of variety, I used the Sifonn Outline for the word "Table" and the Sifonn font for "Content". I added a little tracking, or space between the letters of the word "content" as well so it was different that it would be different from the other font styles






After the editing, this was the final outcome of the Table of Contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment