Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Table of Contents Page(1) - Photo Shoot

During my photo shoot, I took photos of my models in various poses.

I first started with my male model. I found a location that was simple and didn't have any distractions. I made sure it was a simple background because of the way I am planning to edit it.

For this particular model, these are the three photos I liked more from the photoshoot. Through evaluation, I liked his poses that were in a crouch position more than him standing up.

 I will be choosing between the two photos with him in a crouched position. After picking the photo, I need to edit it. My plan would be to have a different background, where it's a simple color. However, I can also just touch up the background in the photo without making any major changes.


 Including this model into my magazine, although a minor part, will first show that this is a gender neutral magazine. It will also show that men do not need to follow the typical body stereotype. The magazine is about showing teen boys that they can use products or clothing tips that may be perceived as feminine,  however, it is gender-neutral and can be used by many, even if it does not have a boy on the cover.




No comments:

Post a Comment