Saturday, January 25, 2020

Table of Contents Page - Development Planning

Since this is the table of contents page, I will be going for a different type of model as well as a similar location/background. Considering this is the table of contents, there will be many words that must be legible for audiences, meaning that the background must be a simple background. I can always edit the background of the photo so it could be more smoother, however I will also not edit the model because I want to show natural beauty.

Font:
The font will also need to be chosen carefully as well as the size and color. I want it to continue to be in theme as well as have have fonts that fit with the front cover. The must be bold, or at least the page number must be bold as well as the article/heading of that page number. I must use the boldness and colors of the font in order to attract attention, thus having the audience read the magazine.

Models:
For the model themselves, I am considering the shots to take. I can take full body shots, two-thirds body shots, or close-ups. This of course will be figured out once I conduct the photo shoot and will be going to edit the photos. My plan is to choose two models for the table of contents. For my models, I will be choosing from my two previous models(not the one on the front cover). After the photos are taken, I will evaluate each of them to see which of them will better suit as the table of contents based on lighting, pose, and location.

Layout:
Here is an example of a table of contents page.
This table of contents has color but it is also very simple and legible. I think this might be a design that I will like to go for. Where the model will be placed has a colorful background but where the words, or table of contents, are placed with a white background. That way, the words are legible, plus I can add more colors to the fonts.



No comments:

Post a Comment