Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Front Cover Layout (2)

When adding my taglines, I wanted it to be simple and organized. I didn't want it too be crowded with words. I wanted it to be straight to the point.
Here are the taglines I used


These are the three taglines I input into the magazine. During my research I noticed that the taglines may come in the same font and color, however other used different font styles, colors, characteristics, and many more. Despite that, I wanted to ensure to follow the consistent color scheme and font of the magazine. I am satisfied with the amount of taglines used. They do not cover the model and it does not appear crowded whatsoever. Its clean and simple. I made sure the colors of the fonts and well as their style would keep them from blending into the background, having them stand out. The font chosen is also legible.




And this is my final product.


I personally believe that the final outcome looks like a real magazine. The magazine is organized and with the photo, it all flows and combines very well together. This is the type of magazine I would like to release to an audience. It's simple yet eye-catching. The eyes of an audience goes to the model then the tagline within the circle and overall allows the eyes to flow and wonder around, rather than going all over the place.





No comments:

Post a Comment