Saturday, October 19, 2019

Market Research

Even though I already have ideas that I would like to be implemented into my magazine, I will also like to hear the opinion of my peers. This will be part of my market research plan.
Those who take the survey will be able to answer questions related to my magazine.

Some questions that will be on the survey will include:

  • What do you wish to see more in body positivity magazines?
  • Does reading other peoples stories of self-love influence you or inspire you in anyway?
  • What do you expect the cover of a body image magazine be?
  • What color schemes do you think is better fitted for the theme (with list of color combinations)?
With the survey I can also ask questions that can be implemented into my magazine such as beauty hacks or trends

After the survey, I can follow up with interviews, with about 4-5 people, who can better express their opinion on the topic of body positivity as well as give ideas for my magazine. Part of my interview will also ask students if they would like to be part of my magazine and if they are willing to share their stories about self-love.




No comments:

Post a Comment