Monday, October 21, 2019

Magazine Titles

When it comes to magazine titles, to attract customers or an audience it needs to be eye-catching and roll of the tongue. But, it must also relate to the genre/theme of the magazine.
For my particular magazine, I have chosen a few names that would go well with the theme as well as implemented into my survey to see what my audience may like better.

These are the magazine title names I have created:

  • Body Bloom
  • Beautlux
  • Aphrodite
  • BeWitch
  • Venus
These titles are supposed to be related to beauty, in which the message I am trying to portray with this magazine is that everyone is beautiful.

In addition with the name of the magazine, there is also font and color that is a part of the process. I would like my font to be eligible but have a cursive aesthetic. Here are some examples :

  1. Body Bloom  Beautlux  Aphrodite  BeWitch  Venus
  2. Body Bloom    Beautlux         Aphrodite           BeWitch         Venus
  3. Body Bloom    Beautlux      Aphrodite      BeWitch        Venus
  4. Body Bloom  Beautlux    Aphrodite     BeWitch    Venus
  5. Body Bloom     Beautlux       Aphrodite         BeWitch          Venus
While looking at these fonts, I personally think the 1st, 2nd, and 4th font is more appropriate for my magazine. They have a unique aesthetic and could catch the eyes of potential audiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment