Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Audiences

For my magazine, I want my audience to include vast majority of people. By this I mean, race, gender, body types, and basically anything that makes a person unique and that my magazine is inclusive to all of them not just a specific type.

When it comes to magazines about body image, the typical audience is usually directed towards women. I feel that men are left out of this trend and there should be content that helps men, especially teen males, about self-love/self-care.

There are also magazines for teens, but most of the content is fashion trends, celebrity gossip, make-up, and mostly targeted towards teen girls. I do like inputting fashion trends and make-up products, which could go well into my magazine but instead of gossip stories, I would prefer stories of individuals who has advice on positive body imaging, or how they got through a certain hardship. I feel this type of content would better motivate others and provide a positive message.

No comments:

Post a Comment