Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Magazine : Style and Vision aspects.

While I await the results from my survey, I am currently planning the style and vision aspects of my magazine.

Here are a few examples of the different styles I could use:



This style I would consider vintage. Its simple but it has a type of aesthetic I really like. It has a type of filter throughout the cover of the magazine that makes the image more natural in my opinion. 




This is a more of a modern magazine. It has a clear photo that shows a lot of detail. While I really like this style, I feel with technology, the pictures can be easily edited. I also feel like the sidelines cover the main image, making it look crowded.


















References :
Lydka. (1970, January 1). The most powerful fashion magazine. Retrieved from http://ljblog12.blogspot.com/2012/03/most-powerful-fashion-magazine.html.

May 1, 1951. @designerwallace: Various Vintage: Vogue covers, Vintage vogue, Vogue magazine covers. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.pinterest.com/pin/252553491575037022/.

No comments:

Post a Comment