Friday, November 1, 2019

Planning and Visionary : Content

For my content, I also had my peers answer survey questions so I can see what they would like to see.
Of course, my content must revolve around body-imaging and self-esteem, so I would like to incorporate beauty hacks, such as methods of beauty trends or a step-by-step Do-It-Yourself products related to beauty. I would also like to input promotion of healthy behavior, like eating a balanced diet, fitness tips, and maintaining a good mental health. Another content material I could use are stories by my peers who are willing to share their stories of their journey to finding self love or have a section dedicated to advice from other teens.

To obtain information, I would like to mostly get my research done by students around me. For instance, learn about a Do-It-Yourself beauty product from a student who uses it themselves, find out the results, and what is used to make it. I will also do extra research to ensure the safety of other individuals who plan to use it and make sure to leave warnings on the DIY before use.
If I cannot find a interesting, affordable and easy DIY's whether its beauty or food snacks, I will research via online and put the references/credit to the original creator.

Other content, such as fitness tips, "how to", etc. will mostly be from internet research in order to give unreliable information.

Stories will be inputted with the consent of the student and will follow certain requirements, such as being inspirational and appropriate for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment