Monday, March 2, 2020

Double Spread Page - Layout (Part 2)

This is the second page of the double spread. This page only consists of graphics and text, I made the decision not not add more images of the person being featured because I felt that it would take away from the story being told.
I started with a page that has the light blue color as the background.


I then made two separate columns like the first page. At this point I also implemented the feature story into the pages. I also placed a page number at the bottom right corner. The font style is the same as the first page but the font color I decided to use black and not navy blue because I felt the navy color would be to hard to read since the background color is also blue. After finishing the text, the page once again looked plain so I added stars. I made the star color white and made the transparency also to 51.


























This is the outcome of the second page of the spread. Even though it doesn't have any images, I like that there are no distractions from the story. The stars add a little more vibrancy to the page and doesn't let it look so plain.













No comments:

Post a Comment