Saturday, January 11, 2020

Process of Choosing Final Shot

Photo Shoot Set Up:
For the photo shoot, it was taken outside. There were not light set ups or props used. We used the parks natural set up, with the bleachers, the field, etc. and it worked out perfectly. I used different camera angles until I found the one that would better fit as the magazine cover as well as having my model in different positions.

Chosen Photo:
This was the chosen photo.  I really like the background, it has the sky as well as the some trees and other natural objects that would be found in a park. The model is main focus, and despite being cut off on the right side, all eyes will first be on her. However, there are a few minor distractions in the photo such as the light poles, a bench, and a garbage can. However, once I begin editing for the magazine I can edit using the online app Canva.















No comments:

Post a Comment