Friday, December 27, 2019

Front Cover - Development Planning

Where the photos for the magazine takes place is very important. What the models wear can have a level of importance as well but, since this magazine will have a feature of self-esteem, it will not be about how to dress or style, instead it will closely follow along with the seasonal theme, autumn.
The clothes for autumn would be burgundy, a dark orange, navy blue, as well as some green and yellow. The colors also have to compliment each other, not so much blend. That way it will stand out in the photos.
Color Ex:

Navy Blue
Orange Tiger













The outfits colors must be different from the background, and considering that the season for the magazine is in fall, I would like to take these photos outside. So, I will be using natural light and a natural background. I feel this will create a ambiance that will attract potential audiences.

Another thing the must be considered would camera angles, location, and models.

Camera Work:
The camera shot and angle will vary depending on which page the image will be placed. For instance, I plan to use a full body shot, for the cover page, to capture the models individual clothing and body type. No editing will be done to the models features because I want to show off a natural feeling (make-up will not be edited either). If it were within the magazine, it could be close-ups, head shots, or half shots.

Location:
I have already stated I would prefer the photos to be outdoors, so it would most likely take place in a park during the day. I will use the natural sunlight to enhance a models feature as well as give them a natural glow.

Models:
I have chosen three models for my magazine. One of them will be on the front cover, one or two of these models will be on the table of content. The one on the front cover page will also be on the feature story on the double-spread pages. I feel each of these models have unique features that would better represent my magazine.



No comments:

Post a Comment