Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Layout/Sketch : Cover Page

The cover of my magazine is important because it is supposed to the main attention grabber. The front page should have a cover image that reflects the main purpose of the magazine as well as have complimentary colors that better set the tone.
For my media product, due to the results of my survey, majority of the potential audience would like to see a male and female model. This is a better choice because it shows how the magazine is for all genders and not the typical stereotype of a beauty magazine being just for women.
Here is a sketch layout I made.



This is the basic concept for my main cover image. I like this sketch because I believe it will better represent the magazine, it could grab the attention of audiences, and when color is added with all the proper components, the magazine cover will be better harmonized.
To take this cover image photo, I will need two models who are different from each other as well as wear clothing that follow along the autumn edition.






No comments:

Post a Comment