Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Magazine: Color Scheme

The color scheme of a magazine is essential because specific colors can catch the attention of potential consumers. Color schemes may also vary because of the season and the edition. For my magazine, I am doing an autumn edition.

 When it comes to autumn, the common color is burgundy and a mustard yellow. These magazines give a seasonal feel with the use of its colors.

For my magazine, I would like to try colors that will blend with my masthead color. Instead of using a background color like the image on the right, I would prefer to use a photo that already has a blue background like the sky, much like the image at the bottom. The use of nature with a blue background would considering the the masthead color scheme has a light blue background which allows the title to stand out more,


No comments:

Post a Comment