Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Final Magazine Title

After using Photoshop and editing how my title should look like, I have come up with a few different ideas and have narrowed it down to two of them. These are the following designs:


I really like this style because its simple as well as legible and anyone can get an idea of what type of magazine it is. The pink and white compliments each other as well as contrast against the background so the title and tagline stand out more. 






For this design, I like the font better because it goes with the aesthetic I am trying to use. The white stands out a lot more so it really pops out at potential readers.  

Even though I like the second font better, the first font is easier to read, plus, the white on the second design may stand out too much, not giving the magazine cover a lot of color or feel. And since I am trying to attract teens of all gender, I feel if the cover image will be the main eye-catcher with a male and female model plus side lines that describe the content of the magazine.



No comments:

Post a Comment