Friday, November 8, 2019

Planning and Visionary

With the results from my survey, I now have a better understanding of what my target audience would like to see.

For my cover, I will have a main cover image of a male and female, that way the audience would see that this product is towards all genders.



This is a concept that I could follow for my magazine cover. I would like my models to wear outfits for the season, which for my magazine edition will be autumn. I also want to make sure that the couples give off a comfortable but professional feel.


 My magazine's title will be Aphrodite, after the Greek goddess of beauty. The name will better express what type of magazine it will be, especially if the audience has background knowledge on Greek mythology. The font is still undecided, but since the color scheme, blue and white, has been decided due to the majority vote. This color scheme will also give a comforting feel and a young, vibrant aesthetic that catches the eyes of potential readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment