Monday, September 30, 2019

Introduction






Hello, my name is Sophia and this is the start of my blog!

This blog will be used as a way to document my research and planning of my media product. I have chosen to do a magazine. With this component of the Media studies coursework, I will learn different skills, such as analyzing media products and how to construct media products using technical and creative skills.
Along with this project, I will be working with a group but I will be submitting my own individual product.

My Step-by-Step:
  • Research contents of other magazines, topics, and themes for my own individual magazine.
  • Planning and taking notes for the production of the media product.
  • Obtain opinions of others to produce a magazine of what it is expected to be seen from my magazine.
  • Have a layout for the final  product, which will include original content, text, photos, etc. The magazine will have a front cover and a double spread.
  • Reflect on my blog and my media products outcome and process.






No comments:

Post a Comment